Industrial & Technical Training
Industrial and Technical Training Section is designed to assist adults in acquiring new skills; expanding current knowledge in technology and trades; and responding to industry-specific needs.
Trades employers are reluctant to hire people with no experience due to the complexity and high cost of machinery and equipment. Pre-employment trades programs in Electrician and Welding provide employment readiness and safety certification skills to get you employed and on your path to an apprenticeship.
ITT also offers skill development courses (Power Engineering , Master Electrician), personal development courses (Basic Home Renovations , Motorcycle Training ) and Safety Certification Courses.
Industrial & Technical Training Courses
Courses are available in the following categories:
- Introduction to the Trades (trades introduction course)
- Master Electrician (master courses)
- Motorcycle Training (motorcycle training)
- Power Engineering (power engineering course)
- Power Line Technician
- Pre Employments (carpentry, welding and electrician courses)
- Renewable Energy Workshops (energy series)
- Residential Construction (framing, deck builiding and cabinet making courses)
- Welding (basic welding and mig/tig courses)
- Workplace Safety (asbestos and construction safety courses)
For more information, call 403-320-3319
Registering is easy and only a click away! Click here for registration details (online, phone-in, fax, walk-in, etc.)