Residence Contracts

While you are living in Residence at Lethbridge College, your contract includes:

  1. Offer of Accommodation,
  2. Residence Information Guide,
  3. and one of the following (as applicable):

    • Lethbridge College Residence License Agreement (for residents in Cullen townhouses, Cullen 2-bedroom suites, and 30th Avenue townhouses), or
    • Lethbridge College Residential Tenancy Agreement (for residents in Kodiak House and Family Housing).