Squash and Racquetball
We have four courts, two convertible to racquetball dimensions. These courts are available for member use as well as for rental by the community, high school classes and community groups. We also have equipment for rent, including racquets, balls and goggles.
Open to all ability levels! Different opponent each week matched by ability levels. Great way to stay fit and meet people who love and enjoy squash!
- Time/Dates: Wednesday evenings from October to March. Tournaments date(s) TBD.
- Cost: $25 per person, membership fees extra.
Are you a beginner squash player looking to improve your court skills, have fun and get an amazing workout? Or are you a seasoned player looking to improve your court skills and strategy? Take your squash game to the next level by meeting with our in-house squash coach Ryan Boorsma for private or semi-private lessons.
- Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Additional times available upon request.
- Open to all ages.
- Private lessons - $30 for a 45-minute lesson
- Semi-private - $20 per person for a 45-minute lesson
- Package deals available
- Squash and Racquetball equipment
Equipment Rental and Services
- Racquet rental (includes racquet, ball and goggles) - $3
- Racquet restringing (squash, racquetball, badminton, tennis) - $30
For more information please contact: