- State of the art facilities,
- Something for people of all ages, interests and abilities.
There’s the Val Matteotti gymnasium, which is comprised of three full-size gymnasiums and seats up to 2,000 people. It’s the heart of Recreation Services and is home to major sporting events throughout the year.
In addition, Recreation Services includes four international squash courts, two racquetball courts, a fitness-testing centre, dance studio and a therapy centre. Members can also take advantage of the fitness centre, complete with strength training equipment, free weights, new portable equipment and machines to improve cardiovascular fitness. The change rooms are equipped with lockers for rent and newly renovated steam rooms.
All of this is available to members of the community for $7 per day or affordable monthly, semesterly and yearly rates. Staff, students, alumni, apprentices, senior citizens, children and other post-secondary students may purchase memberships at reduced rates. Facilities can also be rented for special events.
Just contact the equipment room for more details, and get on the road to good health today.
- 6 a.m. - 10 p.m., Monday-Friday
- 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday-Sunday
- Summer hours: Fridays close at 8 p.m. from May 25 to Aug. 23
- Holiday Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Check-ins, equipment room, or for squash/racketball bookings: 403-382-6903 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facility rentals, groups, bookings or events:
- Squash/Racketball court: 403-320-3202 ext. 5753
- Gymnasium, dance studio: 403-320-3286