Programs and Courses
Needing a change? Looking for something new? Wanting to belong? Then welcome to your future. It starts at Lethbridge College. It starts by learning about what you love from world-class instructors. They are truly great teachers – and have real life experience doing what they teach.
Take your pick from over 50 career-training programs, applied degrees, and apprenticeships and plunge into hundreds of classroom-based and online credit classes right away. You’ll be active in your education and an important voice in classroom conversations – whether you are contributing to a discussion at our main campus or by video conference from your home or office or one of our regional campuses in Claresholm, Vulcan and Pincher Creek. Visit our regional campuses section.
Practice what you’ve learned. At Lethbridge College, hands-on experience is truly hands-on – whether you’re studying carpentry or culinary arts. You’ll move quickly from the classroom to the workplace as most programs can be completed in 24 months.
Get a glimpse of the choices that await you as a student at Lethbridge College. Don’t forget that you can contact us at any time by calling 403-320-3323 or 1-800-572-0103 ext. 3323.
Lethbridge College is a Designated Learning Institution and warmly welcomes International students into our credit programs.
Search for a Course
Flexible Learning Options
Applying to a Program
You can apply to the program of your choice at any time – just follow the four simple steps on our admissions page. If you’re unsure of which program is right for you, you can register as an Open Studies student. As an Open Studies student:
- You may only enrol as a part-time student and you must pay all course fees at the time of registration.
- You must meet the individual course prerequisite requirements for each course in which you register.
- You are not eligible to earn a program credential through cumulative course work without applying and being admitted to a specific program prior to your last term of study. Once admitted to a program, you must comply with the program requirements related to your year of admission to that credential program.
You are eligible to enrol in course sections identified as “open to all” in the Course Timetable.
- Use the "Programs A-Z" tab above to browse our list of certificate, diploma and degree programs.
Registering in a Course
Once you are admitted to a program, you can register online through WebAdvisor in the myHorizon portal or call 403-320-3323 or 1-800-572-0103 ext 3323.
- Use the "Search for a Course" tab above to search for a credit course.
If you aren’t sure what program or course is best for you, speak with one of our advisors. They can help you get a good sense of what strengths and skills you already have and what careers would fit best with your interests. Then they can help connect you with the program or apprenticeship that is best for you.
Note: If you are taking a specific program, please contact your individual program coordinator or see your course home page for course requirements.