How to Apply
Applying to Lethbridge College has never been easier. We're part of ApplyAlberta, your one-stop application site which allows you to apply to Lethbridge College and authorize transfer of your Alberta high school and/or post-secondary transcripts.
Please ensure you submit your application prior to the application deadline. To view these dates, please refer to the Important Dates and Deadlines link. If your application is submitted after the deadline, the application will be moved to the next available program intake.
To assist you with your application, it is recommended that you have the following information readily available:
- a list of courses (high school and/or post-secondary) you are currently completing (if applicable)
- your final or current mid-term grades in high school subjects (if applicable)
- an Alberta Education Student Identification Number (if applicable)
- have a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) readily available to pay the C$75 processing fee
- Check on your program availability by clicking the green check mark below:
If you are not applying online, download a printable application form.
Nursing Education in Southwestern Alberta - Bachelor of Nursing (NESA) students
All applicants applying to the four-year NESA BN degree program must apply directly to the University of Lethbridge. Please refer to the U of L admissions information.
Agriculture Business Risk Management students
For students applying to this program, please follow the program-specific application routes.
Apprenticeship Training students
If you are an apprentice and would like to register for training courses at Lethbridge College, please contact:
- Tel. 403-320-3323
- Fax 1-888-819-9803
- Toll-Free 1.800.572.0103
If you would like to become an apprentice, visit The Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board website or contact the Lethbridge Apprenticeship and Industry Training Office.