Application Process for International Students
Step 1 - Select program
Visit the Programs page to review which program you are applying to, including the specific admission requirements and international tuition fees.
Step 2 - Complete application
Submit an application with the $60 CDN non-refundable, non-transferable application fee:
- Online - payment only with credit card
Fax/email - download printable application form, complete and send to:
- 1-888-819-9803 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide credit card details on application or inquire about a wire transfer
- Mail - send application to the mailing address below:
Attn: Josh Mosher-Mandel
3000 College Drive South
Lethbridge, AB T1K 1L6
Deadline for international applications:
- Fall (September) - April 1st
- Winter (January) - August 1st
*Please note that these deadlines may not apply to ESL applicants. Contact the English Language Centre at 403.320.6444 or email at email@example.com
ESL applicants must be at least 18 years of age by the first day of classes.
Step 3 - Provide documents
Arrange to have your academic credentials and transcripts mailed to the address above. Certified official documents issued by your High/Secondary School, College and/or University sent in a sealed envelope bearing the institution’s seal, stamp or signature are required.
Certified English translations for all documents not written in English must be supplied. Translations must be complete, word-for-word and in the same format as the original document.
Students whose first language is not English, except those applying to ESL, must demonstrate English language proficiency by providing one of the following:
- TOEFL - Score of 550 (213, computer based testing) or iBT score of 80
- IELTS - Score of 6.0, with no band below 5.5
- English Language Arts (ELA) - 30-1 or 30-2 with minimum program specific admission requirement
- Successful completion of at least three consecutive years of full-time study at an English senior secondary or post-secondary school
*No academic credentials or transcripts are required for ESL studies.
Step 4 - Check E-mail
Once your application and all official documents have been received, your application will be processed. Please check your Lethbridge College email account for the status of your application. You can also monitor the progress of your application by logging into the college portal and selecting one of the prospect options under the WebAdvisor tab.
For further inquiries regarding international admissions contact:
Josh Mosher-Mandel, Co-ordinator, International Recruitment & Admissions
International@lethbridgecollege.ca or 403.329.7234