Skills & Knowledge You'll Develop
Our credential will prepare you for a fulfilling career in Commercial Vehicle Enforcement before you know it. Upon successful completion, you will:
- possess an understanding of the latest laws and regulations in the industry.
You will be able to:
- Interact with commercial vehicle operators in a professional manner while ensuring safety for yourself and the operator
- Prepare accurate documentation and reports with respect to violations and patrol interactions
- Apply provincial and federal legislation to determine operator and/or vehicle compliance in areas such as vehicle weights and dimensions, cargo securement, licensing, and log books
- Prepare for participation in court proceedings