Skills & Knowledge You'll Develop
Working with our aging population of our generation can be an exciting and fulfilling experience. Our Therapeutic Recreation – Gerontology program gives you the know-how to make the most of your career. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be able to:
- work in a variety of senior-related facilities/organizations
- plan, administer and evaluate programs for older adults
- provide therapeutic recreation services for older adults in medical and community settings
- understand the sociological, physiological and psychological process of aging
- further your education with university-transferrable courses.