Skills & Knowledge You'll Develop
Your credential in Perioperative Post-Diploma Nursing will make you a crucial aspect of any surgical procedure. Upon successful completion of the program, you will:
possess an understanding of:
- pre – intra – and post-operative patient care
- clinical standards.
You will be able to:
- maintain clean and sterilized operating rooms and instruments
- prepare patients for surgery
- function as an accomplished scrub and circulating nurse
- assist surgical team with your knowledge and expertise
- support surgeons during simple and complex procedures
- provide surgical patients with critical nursing care
- participate as an effective member of a surgical team.