Aquaculture Centre of Excellence: Education & Training
The Aquaculture Centre of Excellence is involved in a range of teaching activities.
- Each term we have students from the Environmental Science program do their practicum at the Aquaculture Centre.
- In previous summers we have been fortunate to recieve the help of student volunteers to help with greenhouse production.
- We also offer site tours to interested groups and individuals. Book a tour.
- A series of extension courses are available each year for the community. ( In conjunction with our partners, AFRD and AAA).
- Courses though the Environmental Science program are taught at the centre utilizing the equipment and fish species.