Picture the Rocky Mountains. We don’t have to: they’re visible from our campus on a clear day. You’ll find us two hours south of Calgary, located on a beautifully landscaped campus where, since 1957, we’ve been turning out graduates with the skills and knowledge demanded by industry.
We offer a wide spectrum of courses in human services, health, trades, technologies, justice, environmental science and more.
We believe in educating our students to be environmentally responsible and globally aware. We want to be their college of choice and an institution of distinction.
Facts and Figures
Did you know Lethbridge College has:
- a campus that sits on 274 acres?
- some 4,000 full-time students annually?
- more than 1,500 people?
- upwards of 100 wildlife species in its Hubbard Collection?
- five instructors named as best in southern Alberta by the apprenticeship and industry training board?
- graduated three of every four members of the Lethbridge Regional Police Service?
- roughly $600,000 available annually for scholarships?
Did you know Lethbridge College students:
- from several programs helped create The Living Home project and are still analyzing data from the site?
- on the Kodiaks cross-country team are nationally recognized as perennial champions?
- in our Wind Turbine Technician program train on an actual tower right on campus?
- from Fashion Design and Merchandising produce an annual fashion show?
- in our Communication Arts program produce a weekly newspaper, and operate on-campus radio and TV stations?
- have created the Eco Collective environmental club to advocate for sustainability on campus?
- in Environmental Sciences have access to our Hubbard Collection, one of the largest of its kind in Western Canada, on campus and online?
- come from upwards of 30-plus countries to learn English and then take full programs?
- have access to thousands of dollars in scholarships and bursaries?
- in Business Administration proudly represent the college at case competitions?